You can send a check to our physical address:
Father’s Arms Fellowship
1400 Main St.
Scott City, MO 63780
How do we appropriate the tithes & offerings sent to Father’s Arms Fellowship?
Hey Everyone: I had a brother recently ask me “what do you do with your money that comes into the church?”
A brief and simplistic answer over the past year or would look something like this:
- Pay our monthly utilities, insurances on the van and building, upkeep, maintenance on everything inside and out afore mentioned.
- Salaries for: Pastor Ken, youth pastor, secretary, cleaning company, and some nursery workers and other hired workers as needed.
- Recent Extras: Sanctuary wall repairs new shiplap and painting from water damage, carpet for sanctuary overflow, youth center remodeling and new flooring.
- Over the past couple years we gave away somewhere around $36,000 to missions in Kenya Africa, India, Guatemala, and three new church plants in the US, our benevolence for the needy, food for our pantry to the community etc. We also support bible school students monthly who will end up at the 4 corners of the earth as pastors, teachers, evangelists and missionaries through Rhema Bible School in Tulsa, OK
- We paid off funeral bills for 4 local widows who are either retired or disabled and paid for the cremation for one of our recent members who passed without insurance all about $9,000.
- We were able to help several ministries, new church plants and also blessed guest ministries that came thru the area.
- These items are a pattern of giving and managing as funds permit!
The giving that you participate with causes much seed to be sown and lives changed to the glory of God and in the Name of Jesus!
Thank you for your giving!
~Pastors Ken & Nancy Strong